Manage an Existing Kubernetes Cluster
To manage an existing Kubernetes cluster with Nirmata
- Go to the Clusters panel and click on the Add Cluster button.
- Select: “Yes - I have already installed Kubernetes”
- Provide the cluster name and select the provider for your cluster. Leave the provider as Other in case your cluster provider is not in the list.
- Follow the displayed instructions to install the Nirmata Kubernetes controller and click on button confirming the installation.
- Within a few seconds, the controller should connect and the cluster state will show as Connected. Once the cluster is in Ready state, you can deploy Applications to this cluster.
Note: Only Kubernetes versions 1.8.6 and above are currently supported.